07 Jun Snapchat: 5 best practices for MarCom
Professional use of the app by brands or MarCom requires following a few simple but essential rules. We’d like to suggest five good practices to respect when communicating on Snapchat.
Five good practices for brands
Here’s some advice for communicating more effectively on Snapchat:
- Promote customer loyalty among your contacts by regularly offering them quality content that’s original and of interest to them.
- Cultivate a close relationship with them by offering glimpses behind the scenes of your brand: how an ad is created, an event prepared, etc. By giving your snapchatters access to the private world of your brand, you’ll create a real relationship with them.
- Offer games or (very) limited-time contests to encourage them to interact with you.
- Include hashtags in your snaps so that you can follow their effect on other social networks. In fact, since Snapchat doesn’t offer statistics, this is the best way to see what impact your content is having.
- Promote your Snapchat account on social networks to encourage their users to follow you. Conversely, also encourage them to share your account on these other networks!
Download the app here now to discover for yourself all the different ways of communicating on Snapchat.