NAM inbound marketing manager
Paris, France – Full-time
We are looking for an amazing, data-driven inbound marketer to own the majority of the marketing funnel for our company in North America. You will be in charge of driving the NAM site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing those leads to close into customers, the latter of which sales leadership will help you accomplish.
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial planning that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties in line with the overall Marketing strategy (including blog posts, whitepapers, eBooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
- Grow new NAM leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Support the optimization process of our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success in your region (e.g., Twitter chats, LinkedIn discussions, etc.).
- Work alongside other marketers and content marketers to help distribute content that educates and entertains our audience and supports marketing goals.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and help continually refine our process to convert customers.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of experience in inbound marketing.
- Native English speaker.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Digital Native.
- Past experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, Slideshare, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.).
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
- French language would be considered an asset.
- Bonus skills: HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite.