Reporting to the North America VP of Sales & Operations, the Sales Development
Representative position is located in the heart of Paris, France, in a WeWork co-working space
where we cultivate a start-up spirit combining commitment, innovation and efficiency. Do you enjoy winning and developing new global customers by selling high value-added
solutions? Don’t hesitate any longer and join us!
As a Sales Development Representative at Wedia, you will:
- Implement a lead generation strategy in line with Wedia’s objectives and market
challenges to create new business opportunities to drive Wedia growth;
- Generate interest and qualify new leads that turn into quality conversions;
- Understand potential clients’ business goals and convey how Wedia can help solve those business goals;
- Research contact information for prospects and identify the best methods to forge a relationship (connect via phone, social selling, email outreach…);
- Drive the value of Wedia as a solution through personalized messaging and proper qualification;
- Internal reporting on the CRM tool;
- Work closely with Sales Executives to ensure smooth handoff and a top end experience for our future customers.
- Master degree required;
- English native speaker;
- Up to 3 years of proven excellence in business development, preferably in SaaS or Martech company;
- You are energetic, curious, outgoing, and competitive;
- You have a passion for business and new technologies;
- You have excellent interpersonal skills;
- You are eager to learn and succeed, and you enjoy working independently;
- You have a desire to pursue a career in software sales.
WHY JOIN WEDIA:
Because you feel in line with our values:
For the work environment:
- Innovation (and a taste for constructive criticism);
- Commitment (to our clients, to your colleagues);
- Efficiency (the best is sometimes the enemy of the good).
For the company life:
- You will be integrated into a challenging environment, where you will be able to quickly progress and increase your skills and grow with us;
- Our head office is located in the heart of Paris, within WeWork (rue La Fayette), comfortable premises where a friendly atmosphere prevails.
- You will integrate a close-knit team. Events are regularly organized by the Happiness team to maintain this cohesion / well-being at work: monthly afterworks, seminars, ski weekends organized by the CSE and other events at the office or remotely.
- Position based in France, Paris 9th;
- Company benefits: a Swile card for lunch, monthly team events, off-sites, health insurance;
- Competitive salary package according to profile.
Wedia is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.