Equipped to produce better and faster
Danone’s Corporate Communication was organized as an internal news agency to produce its numerous digital media contents: internal sites, corporate site, thematic sites, blogs, and social networks.
To optimize the production of these contents and to finely control the editorial process, Danone wanted to equip itself with a collaborative web solution.
A collaborative solution managing the entire editorial process
In order to do this, Danone chose the editorial Wedia planning solution that allows employees of the Corporate Communication department to:
- Plan the topics discussed in editorial conference,
- Centralize the content produced or under development, as well as work documents necessary for the production of content,
- Receive notifications when they have to take action to produce or validate the contents,
- Annotate and correct the content being validated,
- Schedule the publication of content produced on the target media,
- Follow editorial activity through consultation of numerous statistical indicators.
The solution was very well-received by the users of France Corporate Communication and a worldwide deployment is now considered.