At Wedia, we innovate daily to manage our clients’ media: we are a Martech SaaS solution provider, used by 250 global brands (including Estée Lauder, Harley Davidson, Silicon Valley Bank…) and over 550,000 users worldwide. Thanks to our team operating in New York, Paris, and Frankfurt, our clients create, transform and distribute their images, videos and rich content in over 80 countries! Our projects are exciting, and combine advanced technologies ranging from Artificial Intelligence to video management and transformation, all the way through computer vision, cognitive networks etc. in modern and intuitive interfaces to provide the best user experience.
We aim to consolidate our North American presence and develop new innovative digital services in line with targeted customers’ expectations.
Reporting to the VP of Sales & Operations for North America, the Sales Executive position is located in the heart of Midtown Manhattan, in a WeWork co-working space where we cultivate a start-up spirit combining commitment, innovation and efficiency.
Do you enjoy winning and developing new global customers by selling high value-added solutions? Don’t hesitate any longer and join us!
- Own the full sales cycle from prospecting to closing of deals, and drive new business in North America in line with Wedia’s targets and market challenges;
- Foster new relationships through your own outbound efforts and with the help of our SDR team;
- Transform qualified leads into new opportunities for Wedia;
- Analyze prospects’ needs and develop adapted sales strategies;
- Carry out a coherent and structured sales process, and manage the entire sales cycle with the help of our leadership, professional services team or R&D;
- Craft sales offers and preparation of pitches to best meet prospective customers’ expectations.
- You are graduated with a sales hunter background and have +3 years experience in selling software solutions (ideally in the Martech industry);
- You are energetic, curious and committed, and you want to be part of the building block of growing a company in North American Market and globally;
- You have a passion for business and new technologies;
- Your ability to listen enables you to quickly analyze customers’ issues and focus on solving their problems in order to achieve a high degree of customer satisfaction;
- You are at ease with selling to Director, VP and C-Level executives;
- You respect the different stages of the sales cycle and you know how to close deals.
Wedia is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Position based in New-York – WeWork 12 E 49th St;
- Company benefits;
- Salary determined according to profile.