At Wedia, we innovate daily to manage our clients’ media: we are a Martech SaaS solution provider, used by 250 global brands (including Estée Lauder, Harley Davidson, Silicon Valley Bank…) and over 550,000 users worldwide. Thanks to our team operating in New York, Toronto, Paris, and Frankfurt, our clients create, transform and distribute their images, videos and rich content in over 80 countries! Our projects are exciting, and combine advanced technologies ranging from Artificial Intelligence to video management and transformation, all the way through computer vision, cognitive networks etc. in modern and intuitive interfaces to provide the best user experience.
We aim to consolidate our North American presence and develop new innovative digital services in line with targeted customers’ expectations.
Wedia is the premier Enterprise DAM platform for organizations with extended sales, marketing, and digital operations.
We offer a cloud-based software that natively combines digital asset management (DAM) capabilities with flexible distributed marketing and dynamic publishing to enable global marketing teams to streamline, deliver and score their full marketing, communication and sales content across all channels.
Reporting to the International COO, the Project Manager / Product Owner position for our German subsidiary is located in the heart of Frankfurt (our Paris office is also an option we can consider), in the WeWork coworking space, where we cultivate a start-up spirit combining commitment, innovation and efficiency.
Within the project department, in a dynamic environment, you will be in charge of managing several projects.
Your main mission is to take functional responsibility for customer projects, you are the main contact of the customers and help them complete their project, guaranteeing their satisfaction and the respect of budget and planning.
Your role will be to lead end-to-end projects:
- Take charge of the functional part: ensure the coordination and smooth running of each stage of the project, understand and analyze customer needs by leading scoping and specification workshops and drafting User Stories;
- Make the link between customers (Marketing & Communication Departments) and our technical teams;
- Lead technical teams (Tech Lead + Developers) and work with them to allow them to refine the User Stories by “translating” functional needs into technical specs;
- Advise clients on their challenges and on the functional scope of the Wedia solution;
- More generally, manage all project milestones (scope, schedule, on time and budget monitoring).
- You have 2-5 years of experience, ideally in digital marketing, and you are looking forward to this exciting challenge;
- You are highly motivated by the management of innovative projects in marketing and communication;
- You have already led dev teams, you are comfortable with teamwork, and you know how to communicate with technical and business contacts;
- You are able to communicate your trust. You have excellent analytical skills and an independent, structured way of working. You are customer-oriented and you enjoy working in a team and communicating with your contacts and customers;
- You think and act efficiently and entrepreneurially, with a high degree of commitment;
- You are a native German speaker, you speak fluent English, French is a plus.
Wedia is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any characteristic protected by law.
- Position based in Frankfurt or Paris;
- Some travels within Germany and other European countries could be expected;
- Profit-sharing scheme;
- 60K to 65K€ growth per year