At Wedia, we innovate daily to manage our clients’ media: we are a Martech SaaS solution provider, used by 250 global brands (including Estée Lauder, Harley Davidson, Silicon Valley Bank…) and over 550,000 users worldwide. Thanks to our team operating in New York, Paris, and Frankfurt, our clients create, transform and distribute their images, videos and rich content in over 80 countries! Our projects are exciting, and combine advanced technologies ranging from Artificial Intelligence to video management and transformation, all the way through computer vision, cognitive networks etc. in modern and intuitive interfaces to provide the best user experience.
We aim to consolidate our North American presence and develop new innovative digital services in line with targeted customers’ expectations.
Wedia is looking for new talent ready to live an exciting venture. Join us in this endeavor towards our shared success!
Reporting to the North America VP of Sales & Operations, the Sales Development Representative position is located in the heart of Midtown Manhattan, in a WeWork co-working space where we cultivate a start-up spirit combining commitment, innovation and efficiency.
Do you enjoy winning and developing new global customers by selling high value-added solutions? Don’t hesitate any longer and join Wedia by applying to our Sales Development Representative job opening!
- Implement a lead generation strategy in line with Wedia’s objectives and market challenges to create new business opportunities to drive Wedia growth;
- Generate interest and qualify new leads that turn into quality conversions;
- Understand potential clients’ business goals and convey how Wedia can help solve those business goals;
- Research contact information for prospects and identify the best methods to forge a relationship (connect via phone, social selling, email outreach…);
- Drive the value of Wedia as a solution through personalized messaging and proper qualification;
- Internal reporting on the CRM tool;
- Work closely with Sales Executives to ensure smooth handoff and a top end experience for our future customers.
- 4-year college degree required;
- 1-3 years of proven excellence in business development, preferably in SaaS or Martech company;
- You are energetic, curious, outgoing, and competitive;
- You have a passion for business and new technologies;
- You have excellent interpersonal skills;
- You are eager to learn and succeed, and you enjoy working independently;
- You have a desire to pursue a career in software sales.
- Position based in New-York – WeWork 12 E 49th St;
- Company benefits;
- According to the profile.
Wedia is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.